Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I'm back from absence & here's some help if you come back too!




I'll be very active again in RedStone & have been seeing a slight resurgence in activity, especially from our EU based players! Sooooo, if you are returning to the game & looking for help I'll try my best to answer any questions. To give you some help if summer approaching entices you to play actively with the community again here are a few guides to provide some assistance ^.^
 (If you need me, i've moved from my maid to my spirit/champ so PM Akeno with any questions!)

A small reference sheet for New RS players!

& two of my close friend Prinya's guides for leveling which can be found on her blog aswell as a lot of other useful information !

-Prinya's Solo grind guide!

-Prinya's Party level guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment