Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hey everyone sorry!

I know  disappeared on a lot of people out of th blue but my personal life fell out & am having to take care of a lot of family matters. My father became extremely ill & things haven't been looking too good. Mostly my absence was a result of this & scrambling to try to get stable ground to continue on with life & help my family. BUT IM BACK ^.^

I'm currently working in the EULCS (league of legends champion series Europe) as an analyst for Team Vitality & we're fighting for the # 1 spot to compete in Shanghai  later this year after spring playoffs. This year has been extremely promising for me on my path in Esports, and after working with a very close friend/ former worlds/EU finals coach for Origen last year having made it all the way to semifinals was a wonderful experience. I hope to continue my success this year but now with my position provide as much as I can to the redstone community as I now have more time to grunge together for you guys ! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment