Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New classes or....?/"Baller on a budget?" REJOICE!


New classes or....?

Recently in a super duper top secret conversation I had with L&K, I was advised on game breaking news. As many of you know Maid/Demon Sorceress & Beastman will NOT be included in the grand opening of "The Real Red Stone". They also say they look to release them at a date not so long from now since they are almost done. What does this mean ? For many of us it means we will have to wait longer to play our beloved classes for others a slight advantage and level lead. Fear not my followers as we are the people. There is a possibility that if we all express our concerns to L&K they might push for the release with the Grand Opening.For as I see it & like I made the comparison on Facebook : "It is like opening an Amusement park but some of the rides are still in maintenance"

"Baller on a budget?" REJOICE!

L&K told me in our super duper top secret conversation that many of the items will remain the same in price according to the old shop & that they have even reduced the pricing on more key items that players tend to "need". (Spheres possibly?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment